Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use our services.
1. Acceptance of Terms
The contract below outlines ielts-studio.com’s terms of service and use (“the Agreement”). By registering to our website membership community or by using ielts-studio.com’s products and services (“the Services”) you agree and acknowledge that you have read and accept this Agreement in its entirety, and agree to be bound by its terms. These terms of service apply to all users of the Services.
ielts-studio.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the terms of this Agreement at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change, ielts-studio.com will notify you by posting an announcement on the ielts-studio.com website. What constitutes a material change will be determined at ielts-studio.com’s sole discretion. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Using our Services following notification of a material change to this Agreement shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement as modified.
3. Terms of Service
ielts-studio.com is providing this service on an “as is, as available” basis without representation or warranty of any kind. ielts-studio.com does not guarantee as to the continuous availability of the service or of any specific feature(s) of the service. ielts-studio.com will inform you of any significant changes to the service it may occasionally make.
ielts-studio.com makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of the Services. ielts-studio.com does not represent or warrant that (a) the use of the Services will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free (b) the Service will meet your requirements or expectations (c) errors or defects will be corrected.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ielts-studio.com be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal theory with respect to the services for any lost profits or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall the total liability of ielts-studio.com, for all damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise, exceed the aggregate dollar amount paid by the User claimant to ielts-studio.com in the twelve months prior to the claimed loss, damages or other such alleged event giving rise to the basis of claim.
6. Release and Indemnity
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge ielts-studio.com, including the website’s directors, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Services.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless ielts-studio.com, including the website’s directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of (i) a breach of this Agreement, (ii) the use of the Services, by You or any person using your account, or (iii) any violation of any rights of a third party.
If a court of competent jurisdiction holds that any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and the parties agree to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision by replacing it with such valid and enforceable provision as most closely achieves the original intent and economic effect of these terms as originally drafted. These terms are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with Thai law and ielts-studio.com and the Customer submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts for the purposes of resolution of any dispute.
8. Site Content
All site content, including imagery and documentation that is published on ielts-studio.com is the property of ielts-studio.com. Any replicated site content must be authorized in advance. Content from this site shall not be used or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the prior written consent of ielts-studio.com.
10. Third-Party Sites and Products
Third-Party Products and Third-Party Sites are not under our control. Third-Party Sites and Products are provided to you only as a convenience, and the availability of any Third-Party Site or Product does not mean we endorse, support or warranty the Third-Party Site or Product.
Our website is not intended for minors. However we permit users between the ages of 14 and 18 to join our membership community and to purchase our services on the express understanding that these users may only use our services with the consent of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
The reasons for our policy are the following:
- The IELTS Exam can be taken irrespective of age (although it is not recommended for those under 16).
- Since 2015 the Canadian Citizenship Act has required all applicants for citizenship between the ages of 14 and 64 to demonstrate their language proficiency.
We take child protection seriously and have taken the following steps to ensure our site is a safe environment:
- Minors under the age of 14 are automatically prevented from registering for our membership community or purchasing our products and services.
- Minors between 14 and 18 are required to get the consent of a parent or legal guardian to use our services.
Personal messaging is not permitted on our membership community.
If a parent or guardian should discover that their child has an account not created and managed by the parent or guardian, then you may alert us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we delete that child’s personal information.
ielts-studio.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, support or any of our products or services with or without notice. Prices of all products are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made on the site.
In addition to agreeing to the terms set out in this Agreement, all registered users agree to abide by the Membership Community's Acceptable Use Policy as set out below this Agreement and it is therefore incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
14. Feedback Services
Customers who purchase our feedback service acknowledge and agree to the following conditions in addition to the other articles in this Agreement:
- Feedback will be given at the level of the service purchased. Details of these are given at the time of purchase.
- Any band scores given are those of ielts-studio.com and are not to be considered official exam results.
- Any band scores given relate to the specific piece of work submitted and are only indicative of performance; they do not guarantee equal performance under exam conditions.
- All comments, corrections and suggestions are offered as guidance; customers are free to choose to accept or decline any such guidance.
- ielts-studio.com does not guarantee the timeliness of any service purchased. While ielts-studio endeavours to provide feedback within 3 working days (Monday to Friday UCT+7), it does not guarantee this.
- Customers agree that all data submitted to ielts-studio.com, including any voice recordings and written answers to exam questions can be kept and used by ielts-studio.com for the purposes of producing new products. Any such use of this data will be anonymised.
- No refunds will be given.
15. Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds for any of our products or services.
Membership Community Acceptable Use Policy
The following Membership Community Acceptable Use Policy sets out how to behave within our online community as well as the terms and conditions users agree to be bound by when registering for the community. The following are two general principles which govern our community:
- Be nice. We are all part of the same community, so be friendly, welcoming, and generally a nice person. Be someone that other people want to be around.
Be respectful and constructive. Remember to be respectful and constructive with your communication to fellow members.
1. Registering for the ielts-studio.com Membership Community
You may register for the ielts-studio.com Membership Community if you are either (i) 18 years or older, or (ii) are 14 years or older and have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
You may not use a username that:
(i) belongs to someone else;
(ii) impersonates another person;
(iii) is misleading;
(iv) violates any intellectual property or other proprietary rights;
(v) is vulgar or offensive;
(vi) uses ielts or IELTS as all or part of it, unless we provide express permission to do so; (vii) we reject, which we may choose to do at our discretion.
All information you provide in your profile must be accurate. If you believe your access to or use of the ielts-studio.com membership community has been breached, compromised, or unauthorized, notify us immediately at email@example.com.
2. Your Conduct and Content
(a) Acceptable Use. You will use the ielts-studio.com Membership Community for its intended purpose only, and will not use it for solicitation or advertising purposes, unless we otherwise agree. Your Content should typically relate to the IELTS Exam, study techniques and language learning.
The ielts-studio.com Membership Community is meant for public discussion, so you may not disclose or solicit anyone's private information or disclose confidential information. You are not permitted to sell, rent, lease, assign, sublicense, distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the ielts-studio.com Membership Community or Community Content.
In addition, and without limiting the other requirements in the Agreement above, you may not (directly or indirectly) use the ielts-studio.com Membership Community with content, or in a manner that:
- is in violation of this Agreement;
- is confidential, proprietary or discloses sensitive information;
- discloses or solicits the private information of any person;
- is threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, or defamatory;
- is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent;
- is invasive of another's privacy or otherwise violates another’s legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- contains vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- infringes a third party's intellectual property right(s);
- publishes, posts, uploads, or otherwise distributes any software, music, videos, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have all necessary rights and consents to do so;
- uploads files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person's computer;
- downloads any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in that way;
falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restricts or inhibits any other user of the ielts-studio.com Membership Community from using and enjoying our website and/or an ielts-studio.com product or service;
- harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the website or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the ielts-studio.com Membership Community;
- mirrors or frames the ielts-studio.com website, or any part of it, on any other website or webpage;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to the ielts-studio.com Membership Community, or access it by any means other than through the interface that we provide to you;
- violates the usage standards or rules of an entity affected by your use, including without limitation, any ISP, ESP, or news or user group (and including, by way of example, and not limitation, circumventing or exceeding equipment use rights and restrictions and/or location and path identification detail);
- is legally actionable between private parties; and/or
- is in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
(b) Suspension and Notice of Violations. We may immediately suspend use of the ielts-studio.com membership Community, without notice, for actual or suspected violations of the terms contained in this Section 2 (Your Conduct and Content). If you know of usage that is in violation of this Agreement, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(c) Claims of Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in its sole discretion, suspend the access or terminate the accounts of users who violate others' intellectual property rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on our website, please email email@example.com
(d) Our Use of Your Content. You grant to us all rights, licenses and permissions necessary to display, reproduce, disseminate, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the ielts-studio.com Membership Community. We may edit or remove Your Content, or block or disable replies on a topic, at any time at our sole discretion.